Tourism- Saint-Jean-de-Luz city of the corsairs typical houses, the house of the Infanta of Spain, that of Louis XIV.
The private walkways along the beach promenade: a postcard!
Stroll the streets savoring ice cream and other Basque specialties.
There is always an animation, a party or Basque songs.
- Sentier littoral Bidart Spain.
- Ciboure: the house of Maurice Ravel, the typical church of St Vincent, docks, walk to the Fort Socoa.
The tower Bordagain.
- The little train of La Rhune cog 900m altitude.
It dates from 1900 for a typical ascent, in a completely ecologically protected natural environment.
- Bayonne, Biarritz and the beautiful beaches of Anglet.
- Basque interior villages: Espelette, Ainhoa, St-Jean-Pied-de-Port, the Aldudes and the passage of Ronceveau Pass.
- The Wine Road "Irouléguy" and cheese "Ossau Iraty"
- Spain is 10km.
Take the shuttle boat from Hendaye to Hondarribia (5 minutes) to get a drink while enjoying some tapas or pintxos traditional.
-San Sebastian is 25 km: the Bay of La Concha, tapas or pintxos in the old town.
- Col Ibardin: 8km in small mountain (400m above sea level).
Very beautiful walk with views across the Bay of Biscay, walking around the lake, shopping and catering to the Spanish.